- Before 9 March: $600
- On or after 9 March: $700
- Meeting rooms with wireless Internet access, A/V equipment and power plugs
- Daily continental breakfast and two coffee breaks
- A dedicated, staffed registration and information desk
- Cancellations before 13 March 2018: 100% refund
- Cancellations on or after 13 March 2018 and before 10 April 2018: 70% refund
- Cancellations on or after 10 April 2018: No refund
All registered JPEG members are invited to the Friday evening social on 13 April from 18:00 to 20:00.All registered attendees are invited to the Wednesday evening social on 18 April from 18:30 to 22:00 at the Scripps Seaside Forum.
Accreditation, Travel Documents, Invitation Letter, and Check In
- The registration and information desk hours are: Monday, 9 April to Saturday, 21 April from 08:00 to 18:00.
- Name Badges: You will receive your name badge upon check-in at the JPEG/MPEG/VCEG/JCT-VC/JVET/SC29 Registration and Information Desk. Your name badge is required for admittance into meeting rooms, breakfasts and breaks.
- All participants must be officially accredited delegates
- In addition to registering attendance with the meeting organizer through this website, registration is also required through the ISO web site. This does not apply for those participating in VCEG, or for those participating in JCT-VC and JVET through VCEG qualification. Those attending JCT-VC and JVET through MPEG qualification should register for MPEG.
JPEG Technologies Workshop
JPEG will be hosting a workshop on Wednesday, April 13 from 16:00 - 18:00. The workshop is free of charge, but does require registration.
Registration for this workshop is not included in the main registration. Please use this link to register for the JPEG Technologies Workshop:+ Register for the JPEG Technologies Workshop